All our toilets can be customized with a wide range of finishes and accessories to suit any surrounding environment: parks, downtown, train and bus stations, services area, gas stations, urban green spaces and nature reserves.
The latest technological advances at NIU provide the best hygienic results and the capability to control the uses of the toilet by a remote monitoring system.
The contact-less automation and sensors avoid that the user comes into contact with the booth.
The “plug and play” setup reduce installation costs and time and it facilitates its maintenance and repairs.
NIU’s system cleans, dries and disinfects the toilet and its surrounding space.
Its structure consists of 3D clean system and it may include cleaning floor, presence sensors and automatic door closing system.
The unit is disinfected using UV light integrated into the top of the walls, the washbasin by hidden UV light above the washbasin and the toilet bowl by hidden UV light in the technical room. These locations were chosen for better efficiency and to better respond to vandalism.
High pressure water jets clean the floor and the top of the toilet bowl. The bowl is dried with forced air.
Permanent air purification system using UV light installed in the technical room.
Complete control of the toilet via the computer with a very easy to use touch screen. The operation is done through easy to use applications. A screen reading allows you to control all vital functions of the toilet.
Online support is available at the touch of the screen.
Our booth’s Eco system allows integration with clean technology and biotechnology that can improve water and power efficiency. Its intelligent system reduces water usage in each flush and time to clean the toilet.
NIU satisfies Canadian regulation of hygiene safety by using environmentally friendly products which avoid environmental pollution and protect user’s health.
PLUS is an affordable outdoor booth for
general use. It is designed in a way that allows to arrange several modules differently according to the customer needs and it allows to easily separate sexes.
The PLUS model can be equipped with a
touch-free sensor operated door, automatic basin and soap dispenser, electronic toilet paper dispenser, heating, air conditioning,
personal cleaning water system and remote monitoring options.
ADA is the top range outdoor booth with the ultimate smart technologies totally touch-free sensor operated door, automatic basin and soap dispenser, baby changing table, heating, air conditioning options, external smart screen display, solar panels, security cameras, WIFI, among others.
It is the most comprehensive outdoor solution both for urban non-urban spaces.
NIU’s APP makes it possible to monitor the number
of users and the usage statistics, the levels of all the consumables in the booth (paper, soap, cleaning fluids
and air freshener), its power consumption and water usage, incidents (entrances, lighting, electronic system, etc.) and cleaning management, among other setting.
Operation of the Automatism
- AUTOMATIC CLEANING AND DISINFECTION OF THE BOWL AND SEAT AFTER EACH USE
- AUTOMATIC WASHING WITH DISTRIBUTION OF THE DESCALER ANDDISINFECTANT
- AUTOMATIC SEAT DRYING BY HOT AIR
- PROGRAMMABLE FLOOR WASH CYCLE (RECOMMENDED FOR ALL 15-20 USERS)
- COMPLETE AUTOMATIC LOCKING OF THE DOOR DURING THE CLEANING CYCLE
- EXTERIOR LED LIGHTS INDICATING: FREE, OCCUPIED AND CLOSED FUNCTIONS
- INTERIOR LIGHTING AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATED DURING USE
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY TIME 15 MINUTES, ADJUSTABLE AS REQUIRED.AUTOMATIC UNLOCKING AFTER 15 MINUTES
- USAGE COUNTING BOX (DAILY COUNTING) WITH TIMER FOR PROGRAMMINGOPENING AND CLOSING HOURS
- AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATED EVENING LIGHT WITH ASTRONOMICAL CLOCK
- A HEATING REGULATED AT 20OC IN THE CABIN IN WINTER AND 23OC INSUMMER. AUTOMATIC START OF THE HEATING AT 5°C OUTSIDE